Best British Clothing brands
We are advocates of British clothing brands. It's great to see some quality clothing still being made in Britain.
- Barker Shoes have been manufacturing shoes in England since 1880
- Corgi Socks hand-make luxury socks in Wales since 1892
- Hiut Denim have brought denim manufacturing back to Wales
- McNair Shirts make merino shirts using traditional methods
- Peregrine Clothing manufacture some beautiful knitwear and jackets in their Manchester factory. I love their motto "We work hard to make sure we can bring our customers a product that is 100% British."
"90% of clothing that we buy in Britain is outsourced when it comes to production in order to cut costs as much as possible but this often means sacrifices in the brands sustainability as well as in the quality of the garment produced.."